Whatever the business you do, marketing and business promotion is necessary to make your prospective clients know about your products and services.
To become successful in Web Services business, You do not need any expertise in marketing. Marketing is nothing but you tell others about your business and your services, so that they can contact you when they need service from you. To do this, you can use internet to reach a lot of people for free of cost using emails, whatsapp, facebook, twitter, or other social media.
Free Online Marketing Methods to promote your business:
You can use a lot of free services to promote your business. There may be some limitations in using free services, but these are very helpful for small business marketing with limited budget.
- Just Dial Directory: You can create a page in Justdial.com for your new business to find local customers.
- OLX and Quikr Ad sites: You can post free advertisements in OLX and Quikr to attract local customers.
- Business Directory Sites: You can also add your business page in other online business directory sites such as Sulekha.com, AskLaila.com, Craiglist.com, etc.
- Google Maps: You can also add your business location in Google Maps. When people from your locality searches in Google for any web services, your business will be listed on top of search results.
- Google Plus: You can add your business profile in Google Plus. That will improve your search engine ranking in google search results.
- Email Marketing: You can send emails to large number of people at No cost using your GMail, Yahoo, Outlook email accounts.
- Whatsapp: You can easily spread your campaign in Whatsapp from your mobile. Other mobile messaging apps are Hike, Telegram, Viber, etc. You can send text, images, and video promotions.
- Bulk SMS: A lot of free SMS websites (such as Way2SMS) offering you to send SMS to a list of mobile numbers. You can use those services to send SMS promotions.
- Facebook: Facebook has more than 100 crore users by 2017. You can promote your services by posting in Facebook groups and pages.
- Social Media: You can promote your business and services in various social media websites such as Twitter, Linked, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
Paid Low-cost Online/Offline Marketing Methods:
If you can allocate some budget for paid marketing and advertisements, a few more proven and useful methods are listed here for you.
- Google Adwords: If you advertise in Google Adwords, Your Ad will be displayed on top of search results. It is a best way to find ready customers who are searching for web service providers via Google.
- Facebook Ads: You can also display your advertisement to selected audience in Facebook.
- Pamphlets and Flyers: You can print pamphlets and flyers for as low as 20 paisa per copy. You can spread them in your local area.
- Local News Paper Ads: You can advertise in local newspaper in classifieds column for low-cost.
- Marketing Executives: You can hire marketing executives for part-time/full-time/contract basis to do the marketing promotions for you.